Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
14" of snow here, and climbing!!!! Wa-hooooooo!
I lost track a few hours ago at 12" . I think we got more snow in the last 24 hours than all of last season. Just wish the ground was froze, making a mess out of the yard moving this stuff.

Reactions: Arti

·
DB restorer
2,850 Posts
no snowing here yet, but its nippy outside. We need all the rain and snow we can get to make it through next yr.

·
GT Tinkerer
1,346 Posts
We are up to about 4" so far and have a weather watch until 1:00 PM Monday.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Raining upstate, otherwise we would have about a foot or more.

Thanks for the reminder of whats to come.

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
14" of snow here, and climbing!!!! Wa-hooooooo!
I'm jealous!
I wish we had some snow here. It's been rainy and in the 40's for the past two weeks. I want some snow to try out the new blower for the AMF 1010.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Yep you guys just keep that stuff up North!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Arti, here in the eastern part of the state, we got nada,,,, but I guess up in Green Bay it is snowing as of now according to the NFL.

Here in MKE, we are 280 days without measurable snow. :-(

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
It's been raining here and staying in the 40's or higher. It can stay that way as far as I'm concerned.

I'm ready for it, but I'm also fine with it not snowing. Still remembering 2 winters back, thinking it was the 70's again.

·
Texas Member
5,070 Posts
I was in shorts and a T cleaning a 18 Briggs engine today, Supposed to drop in the 30's tonight, but by Thursday be back in the 60's

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
It's been snowing here for two days and we are just coming off of a Blizzard warning. It's a real mess out there and the plows haven't even been on the roads yet. Was blowing snow with the Simplicity 7117 and had no trouble pulling down the 18hp engine. Going to be lots of seat time tomorrow moving snow.
-11 with -30 wind chills tonight and a high of +14 tomorrow. Thank heavens for a cab.
This is the first real moisture we have received in months.

·
Anything Red . . .
12,066 Posts
It's pretty normal for snow storms to miss us here in Northern IL. Storms tend to head north into Wisc. or south of I-80.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The weather map shows the storm going North East from here so Green Bay would be right in it's path. Looks like everything North of here is going to get a lot of snow, It's good for the snowmobile and ski industry as it hasn't been good for a couple of years in Northern Wi.

Arti, here in the eastern part of the state, we got nada,,,, but I guess up in Green Bay it is snowing as of now according to the NFL.

Here in MKE, we are 280 days without measurable snow. :-(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts