Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the weather broke some today and it got in the 50's with lots of sun i was able to spend time outside. i got about 20 minutes seat time, then i got the chain saw out and started cutting on a stump so we can run the fence the right way. i was also able to get the snowblower drained of gas and ran the rest out. im able to move and find things in the garage once again . still have stuff to pick up and put away but its lots better.

winter is such a hard time for me since my heart surgery thats its not even funny. but now that the weathe ris getting better i feel better.

·
Anything Red . . .
12,067 Posts
Pretty nice here today, too. Tomorrow is supposed to be up to 60! Maybe we're on a roll.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Pretty nice here today, too. Tomorrow is supposed to be up to 60! Maybe we're on a roll.
I hope you're right: let's get these spring days and keep them! I'm seeing the same temperature in Virginia today: the outdoor reads 65 right now, but the sensor might be in the sunlight.

Ben W.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Glad to hear you folks are getting some nicer weather. We are getting a rain and wind storm tonight into tomorrow then it's turning cold until Monday. I need to get the loader back on my compact tractor and put the snowblower away as well. The garage has been nearly impossible to navigate this winter. It's supposed to warm up a bit here early next week.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
I'm glad you got things done and some seat time.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I am going to rub this in with our temperature in the low 70's, and did it ever feel good. and right now at 6:30 the temp is 70. More nice days to come all over the place.

Dick

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Dick you are not the only ones that is going to be enjoying the 70's Just about all next week we will be in the 70's.

DS you dirty old man! Where do you live, I'll be right over! :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

Reactions: SamMC

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ja, in central Arkansas we were in the 70's. Hoping it dries out enough by Sunday to get some planting done. It is nice to see the sun, and stop burning so much of next year's firewood!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
nice weather is great ive been cleaning the yard up the past couple days and making good head way i have more yard now. gonna be moving a flower bed soon to give way to mroe front yard to mow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts