Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Wow is right,there is a lot of them there.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
It's on my watch list. I am curious to see how much it goes for. Would be awesome to have though.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
That is quite a collection ! Everything looks like it was printed last month. Somebody sure did take good care of them all.:smile1:

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
grand said:
That is quite a collection ! Everything looks like it was printed last month. Somebody sure did take good care of them all.:smile1:
and now they belong to you LOL.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Ya, he got em. I talked him into them and did the bidding for him but he is paying and they are his LOL

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Once we get moved I will scan them and add them to the site. I think we might have to have a special section for nicely scanned stuff in color?

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats Awesome!!!!!:thumbs::rocker2::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::urock:

Make shure ya scan and post all the ones we Dont have. :bounce:
I was thinking on bidding but decided not to because I have some of them already. I shure hope there is a Bolens 1000 featured in one of those. I dont have any color documents on the 1000's

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Once we get moved I will scan them and add them to the site. I think we might have to have a special section for nicely scanned stuff in color?
ah, Looks like you beat me to my post LOL.
I think having a nice color section would be a nice Idea :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That's what we were worried about was if you were bidding on them. I told him that if you posted a link to them and you had said you already had some of them that you probably wouldn't bid. I will do my best to make perfect scans. It will be hard though since they are more like books and not separate pages.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NUTNDUN said:
That's what we were worried about was if you were bidding on them. I told him that if you posted a link to them and you had said you already had some of them that you probably wouldn't bid. I will do my best to make perfect scans. It will be hard though since they are more like books and not separate pages.
Yeah sometimes its hard to scan those old Bolens Brochures. They are so thin and with the old paper attached to the staples you got to be careful so the pages dont come off the staple.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts