Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
cadman68 said:
Not to sabotage this post but I'm currently in the process of making a repo fiberglass dash for the 1855 (1450 1650 1655) ....this is my second mold (first one had some defects) and i am going to produce the dash this weekend to see if any defects need attention. I have posted some pics on another site of the process so far. Since my old plastic dash was in rough shape i'm looking foward to a nice new more durable one.
Would love to see you post the process on this site :D

I would also be interested in buying one for my 1655. I had bought a used one that is in 100% better shape then the original one but it still has a couple of defects in it.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
cadman68 said:
Nut I'll post some this evening when i get home, i suppose i should start another thread actually.
That would be awesome. A new thread would probably be best. We could probably even publish it to the main part of the site for an article if you would like once you were finished.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.