Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I am looing for a couple 38 inch deck gear box shafts and a few brass couplers for the blades.
I'd keep my eye open for the whole deck. Only way I believe you're going to find the parts. They're around. I have two nearly perfect decks myself but can't part with them or want to.????

BTW.. The brass washers for the blades can be found on e-bay ect. Not hard to find those.
Part#1044R

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Supposively the washers are still available so I ordered six,
And doesn't take much to break them. Which is what they're supposed to do to protect the gear boxes and cross- shaft...
They'll last forever if you don't hit anything..????

·
Registered
1 Posts
couple 38 inch deck gear box shafts and a few brass couplers for the blades.

Hey if you are still interested in getting a nice couple 38 inch deck gear box shafts and a few brass couplers for the blades. I have a friend who can help you with that here is are Gmail address

[email protected]

Cheers

Sent from my itel W6004 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
couple 38 inch deck gear box shafts and a few brass couplers for the blades.
Hey if you are still interested in getting a nice couple 38 inch deck gear box shafts and a few brass couplers for the blades. I have a friend who can help you with that here is are Gmail address
[email protected]
Cheers
Sent from my itel W6004 using Tapatalk
1st post and Gmail address...

·
Registered
6 Posts
How did you make out ? I have 2 drives off and older Sears Custom 10. Orange and white , had a cast deck. , 2 drives, two new drive washers and the connecting shaft. ( not shown), They appear to be very much the same as the right angle drive for my FORD LGT 2- stage snow blower. I only noticed the similarity tonight after removing the bent pulley of the white colored sno-blow gearbox. Who is/was the manufacturer of those? TJR, Maine

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How did you make out ? I have 2 drives off and older Sears Custom 10. Orange and white , had a cast deck. , 2 drives, two new drive washers and the connecting shaft. ( not shown), They appear to be very much the same as the right angle drive for my FORD LGT 2- stage snow blower. I only noticed the similarity tonight after removing the bent pulley of the white colored sno-blow gearbox. Who is/was the manufacturer of those? TJR, Maine
Shaft from cast deck is too short and have a few.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts