Garden Tractor Forums banner
301 - 320 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
[quote name="Greasy6020" post="641241" timestamp="1452401663"]

#551 you name tractors with male and female associated names so they can be a couple

#552 you offer to clear the neighbours trails for free because seat time

#553 you get depressed when you aren't allowed to do anything tractor related

#554 you moved into the city against your will and even a YouTube video of garden tractors makes you cry

#555 you have used a garden tractor to get to work regardless of the fact that your bike is faster

#556 you choose a career for a presentation and it is related to garden tractors

#557 you get GTtalk blocked at school

#558 you ask for a pair of 6-12 tires for Christmas

#559 you didn't get those tires for Christmas so you ask for them for your birthday

#560 you figure out distances by driving there on your tractor and timing it then doing the math. Work was 3 miles away and best friends house was 1.7 miles away

#561 there's 4 things that make you cry:
Someone threatening to sell your tractors
Your shop burning down with all your tractors in it
The tractor you just restored got the wrong colour of paint
Your son said he doesn't like tractors he likes horses
You tell your wife "me and the tractors are a package deal" and you find divorce papers on your tractor that you just restored with the right colour and it got the snot scratched out of it.
#562 you want to build mini farm equipment and have a farm but use garden tractors instead
#563 you find yourself using wd40 or seafoam instead of cologne

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
564 you set your alarm for 5:30 am to have breakfast by 6:30 to go plow snow while it's still dark so you can test your headlights.

565 your English class assignment for where you see yourself in 10 years was written With you having a significant other that was interested in garden tractors and my idea of a meal (pointy stick fire and sausages)

·
Tinker Master
8,121 Posts

When you seriously consider using a gt as a mobility scooter in your retirement years
I wander the neighborhood with the GT now & ain't retired yet!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
#574 When your favorite place to have your coffee and morning cigarette is sitting on your favorite tractor

#575 When you get more upset about throwing a rod on your 12 HP Kohler than you were when the 350 in your truck came apart
I can understand that as I have a 12 HP Kohler that sounds like it is going to throw a rod after 30 minutes.

Rad

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
When the most effective punishment that Dad can hand out is the removal of seat time from a young lad's afternoon.
This will more then likely be averys punishment when she can drive one by herself.

When customers come into work asking if you want to buy a tractor then offer a deal you cant refuse.

(In my Personal Opinion i think collecting tractors is more costly then smoking every cost but at least i have my health an now i have something to show for money.)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I know that I am not addicted. I drove three hours one way this past Saturday to watch a small town parade because they had a tractor show just after. Oh! And I reminded the wife on the way home that the only reason she made me drive her car was because I could not bring a tractor home in it.
OK, maybe just a little hooked. I'm serious Dr. I don't have a problem.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 360 Posts